Question for a FLOSS licensing session

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Question for a FLOSS licensing session
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 11:37:40 +0100

Hi all,

I'm right now at the GSoC mentors summit and already had a bunch of
interesting sessions.

One specific one that is to come this afternoon is a Q&A session about
FLOSS licensing, done by a FSF lawyer. I want to take the opportunity to
raise a question that in some way or another pops up around here
occasionally, circling around the problem that with LilyPond it is often
difficult to draw a proper line between document content, in-document
coding and including GPLed code from LilyPond or openLilyLib.

I have tried to write up the case at
https://git.openlilylib.org/snippets/2, and if someone wants to comment
on it within the next three hours I may consider it for my questions.

Urs