Re: Making a Hairpin end close to the end of a Score

From: Christopher Heckman
Subject: Re: Making a Hairpin end close to the end of a Score
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 19:21:05 -0700

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 04.11.2016 09:11, Christopher Heckman wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Chris,
>>> [...]
>>> In that case, another opportunity to step forward with the now much-used
>>> \after function, here to be applied as
>>> \after 3/4 \! c1\>
>>
>> This last one _doesn't_ work for me. I get two hairpins (< >) to the
>> right and below the whole note.
>

> Please give a complete, compilable example.

Well, this seems silly. I also had the following in my .ly file:

 { \after 4 \< \after 2 \> \after 2. \! c'1 }

so it was working correctly.

(And that is the reason why I don't want to make everything public.)

((A few minutes later:))

However, I'm not going to annoy future readers by saying "I figured it
out", and will actually send this out to the group for closure.

--- CCH