Re: Help with ties

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Help with ties
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 10:18:15 +0000

Here is a version I created with Denemo - I've cut out some verbosity.
I didn't tackle the custom time signature and I forget how you alter the
order of the horizontal displacements (someone kindly told me on this
list once :( ). Tie re-shaping is required, which is here done via the
most primitive method - there are some \shape commands for hand crafting
shapes.

HTH

Richard