Re: Circled numbers for live electronics

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Circled numbers for live electronics
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 05:00:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I started using the raw tag for enclosing any LilyPond code because without
it the Nabble interface often does not display the code properly (because it
sometimes thinks the chords are tags and end up omitting part of it, making
the code shown at Nabble uncompilable!). It happened to me in the past (see:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Experiences-from-voice-handling-wanted-td157895.html#a158004
), and it's a pity the Nabble interface and the mailing list conflict in
something so relevant. Anyway, I will either use plain text or I will upload
files from now on.

As for these functions for live electronics, I am pasting the code below, I
hope this time you guys will be able to see it.

Cheers,
Gilberto

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.19.37"

LE = #(define-event-function
     (parser location N vlength)
     (number? number?)
     (define Nstring (number->string N))
     (if (< N 10)
         (set! Nstring (string-append "  " Nstring "  "))
     )
     (if (and (>= N 10) (< N 100))
         (set! Nstring (string-append " " Nstring " "))
     )
      #{
        -\markup {
          \hspace #-1.2
          \center-column {
            \raise #1
            \combine
            \arrow-head #Y #UP ##t
            \draw-line #(cons 0 (* -1 vlength))
            \circle #Nstring
      #}
       )

LEtext = #(define-event-function
     (parser location N vlength description)
     (number? number? string?)
     (define Nstring (number->string N))
     (if (< N 10)
         (set! Nstring (string-append "  " Nstring "  "))
     )
     (if (and (>= N 10) (< N 100))
         (set! Nstring (string-append " " Nstring " "))
     )
      #{
        -\markup {
          \hspace #-1.2
          \center-column {
            \raise #1
            \combine
            \arrow-head #Y #UP ##t
            \draw-line #(cons 0 (* -1 vlength))
            \circle #Nstring
          }
          \raise #(+ -2 (* -1 vlength)) $description
        }
      #}
       )

{