Re: Repositioning a dynamic

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Repositioning a dynamic
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 14:19:41 +0100

Hello Peter,

How about this:

\version "2.18.2"

music = { c16( c c c c_\< c c c\! c\> c c c\! c c c c) }

\paper { ragged-right = ##t indent = 0 }

\layout { \context { \Staff \remove "Time_signature_engraver" } }

\relative c' {
  \override Slur.height-limit = 4

  \override DynamicLineSpanner #'outside-staff-priority = ##f

  \music
  \break
  %  \override Hairpin.extra-offset = #'(0 . 3)
  \music
}

JM