Scaling global staff size without scaling Lyrics in LilyPond version 2.1

From: Mirosław Doroszewski
Subject: Scaling global staff size without scaling Lyrics in LilyPond version 2.18.2.
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:41:20 +0100

Scaling global staff size without scaling Lyrics in LilyPond version 2.18.2.

I have received universal solution for scaling global staff size and
lyrics independently, and I improve it. To template of document (or
single piece document) add (globalStaffSize and globalLyricsSize are
variables):

globalStaffSize = #13
globalLyricsSize = #10
lyricsFontSizeCalculation = #(- (magnification->font-size (/
globalLyricsSize 11))
                                           (magnification->font-size
(/ globalStaffSize 20)))
#(set-global-staff-size globalStaffSize)
\layout {
  \context {
    \Lyrics
      \override LyricText.font-size = #lyricsFontSizeCalculation
      \override StanzaNumber.font-size = #lyricsFontSizeCalculation
      \override InstrumentName.font-size = #lyricsFontSizeCalculation