Re: Back in the Pond

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: Back in the Pond
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 11:06:40 +0100

The autoextender patch only adds extenders at places where extenders
can be added without it.
That does not sound like we should remove __ from lyrics to me.

I don't understand that comment.

With the autoextender patch there will be an extender if a melisma is

detected and there is enough place for an extender.

At places where an extender token "__" is/would be ignored by current master

(that's the problem Alexander describes) the autoextender patch does not

change anything.

Knut