Re: Back in the Pond

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Back in the Pond
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:20:50 -0700 (MST)

David Kastrup wrote
> Hi fellow ponders,
>
> it would appear that my excursion into a regular workplace ended up
> somewhat shortlived.
>
> So for the short time range, I am again dependent on support by other
> LilyPond lovers.
>
> Sorry for turning on dime again here.
>
> But at any rate, I hope to be on board at least for making LilyPond 2.20
> a thing.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

David,

Sorry that you're going through this back and forth new-job situation stuff
(I know what that's like), but I'm glad that you're now able to come back
and help LilyPond get to 2.20 and perhaps beyond...I hope the support is
going to be enough where you can continue where you left off comfortably,
financially.

Thank you for all that you have done so far! Much appreciated!

-----
composer | sound designer | asmr artist
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond