Re: export as image (png)

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: export as image (png)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 19:14:30 +0100

> On 21 Jan 2017, at 18:32, Lodewijk de Vries <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hans, I'd could use some help getting the right papersize, when this issue is
> solved. Thanks!
>
> - Lodewijk

Looked a bit more into it…. and found that there is an easier way than tweaking
the papersize (which does generate a bunch of intermediate files alongside the
PNG that you’re after…. but at least it gives you a cleanly trimmed png):

Just include
\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly”
at the top of your lilypond file. So e.g.

=====
\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"

\relative c'' {
  c2 d='4 d
  e2 f
}
=======

It yields a png trimmed to exactly the music that was present in your file

regards,
Hans