set command / position of the chord symbol in relation to the first staf

From: Dr. Raphael D. Thöne
Subject: set command / position of the chord symbol in relation to the first staff
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 22:50:32 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the help on the system-system-spacing topic, it now works.

I would like to increase the space between a chord symbol and the first staff, so that all chords are placed slightly higher than default.
I presumably can use a set command for this, but unfortunately in the documentation, I didn’t find the appropriate variable I have to set.

\chords  {
 \set majorSevenSymbol = \markup { maj7 }
  c1:maj7 bes2:maj7 a:7.9.13 d:min9 g:9.5+ c1:maj7.9
f2:maj7 g:/f c:min/es d:7.9 as:maj7 bes:maj7 c1:6.9

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help,
Raphael.