chord names

From: Benjamin Bloomfield
Subject: chord names
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 17:32:51 -0500

I'm trying to figure out how to make chord modifiers like "sus4" not be superscript.  It seems like there should be a simple way to do that, but I don't see it in the "Customizing Chord Names" section of the manual.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to tweak the size of the sharp and flat symbol that displays when the chord name has one in it.  Those symbols are slightly taller than the capitals in my font, and I'd like to get them even.

Thanks,

Ben