Re: ancient custom time signature

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: ancient custom time signature
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:50:31 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:29 AM
Subject: ancient custom time signature

I have a piece with the following time sigs:
alla breve
timesig.mensural34 followed by a 3.
alla breve

How do I typeset the timesig.mensural34 followed by a 3 where
it should be ?

///

I try to typeset [1], on page 6 (101 in the original), there is this
mensuration (time sig.):
"tempus perfectum dimunitio et proportio tripla"
i.e. a timesig.mensural34 followed by a 3.

[snip]

My code is at [3], the current result is at [4].

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

[1] http://turkos.aspodata.se/choir/ensemble/palestrina.stabat.mater.pdf
[2] http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=725
[3] http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/Pierluigi_da_Palestrina/motetten_a8/
[4] http://turkos.aspodata.se/choir/ensemble/Stabat_Mater_a8.pdf

Could you create a minimal example of what you have so far, to make it possible to try to understand, comment and help?

--
Phil Holmes