Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.20.0, Frescobaldi 3.0.0, python-ly 0.9.5

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.20.0, Frescobaldi 3.0.0, python-ly 0.9.5
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:35:56 +0100

Hi Jones,

Am 11.03.2017 um 20:41 schrieb address@hidden:
Well, that is really strange. Besides the redistribution problem I've not heard of this poppler problem yet. (I had it on my machine, but in my case it was because of the missing poppler-qt5.dll I have created a new setup which includes the redist depenencies. On Monday I have access to a clean Win7 virtual machine and if it runs there I plan to pass it on to Wilbert. Maybe the new setup will then work on your machine.

Cheers
Jones

sorry for having more strange news... I just tried on another Win7 machine, and it works without problems. That doesn't sound like something was missing in the installer. I'd really like to understand what's going on here. But it's Windows... ;-)

Cheers,
Klaus