RE: Problem with bar numbers

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Problem with bar numbers
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 23:17:42 +1100

HI Malte,

Using 2.91.56, if you refer to the code I just posted for Don (trying to be
compact not repeating example in this email), if not making the bar number
invisible at the partial of the second half, it prints 4, but Don wants it not
to have a bar number at all. The NR says a partial after the start of a piece
won't throw a new bar number but this does. It seems the second repeat is what
causes that.

Andrew