Re: Phrasing Slur disappearing

From: Gerard
Subject: Re: Phrasing Slur disappearing
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:33:19 +0200

Hello Dan,
thanks for your effort. Unfortunately it is not the solution.
The score counts many multi-voice sequences as in my example 2.
Many of which are printed correctly and some do not. I could not find the logic behind it.
However, your suggestion triggered something.

Don't ask me why, but adding \change Staff = "upper" at the end of the first measure in example 2 solved the problem.

Thanks.
Gerard