Appreciation

From: Dave Hartley
Subject: Appreciation
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 09:28:29 +1200

Hi everyone

Just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to everyone on this list who contributes their knowledge to the wider community. I am currently  re-scoring a musical that we are doing at the school I teach at to make the music more readable page turns more convenient (and correct typos in the provided manuscript ...) By searching through the archived messages, I've been able to:
While the re-scoring process is something I do on a regular basis, the challenge of getting Scheme helping me get the output I require has been one I have relished, but would have been next to impossible to do without the wealth of knowledge here on the list. So, again, thank you.

(Back to re-scoring! 😊)

--
Stop the Madness.  Boycott Word attachments.