Re: Fwd: [Frescobaldi] GSoC Project "Add Support for Git Workflows to Fr

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Frescobaldi] GSoC Project "Add Support for Git Workflows to Frescobaldi" introduction
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 18:08:00 +0200

Il giorno lun 22 mag 2017 alle 17:36, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:
This design is mainly discussed by me and Urs. We want to hear more voices from the community to help make this design become better and more practical. Please comment below if you have related ideas, thank you!

The wiki page is great! No suggestions from me, but I'll be happy to test the new features in the coming weeks.