re: Install LilyBoulez or other alternative fonts on Ubuntu

From: Remy CLAVERIE
Subject: re: Install LilyBoulez or other alternative fonts on Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 20:45:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Luca,

I think that you have to donwload the fonts into the '.fonts' directory of your home (beware to the 's' at the end of the name). If it does'nt exist, you must create it. Then, run the 'fc-cache -v- -f' and all the new fonts should be available for all the software, including libreoffice.

Let me know if it doesn't work,

Have a nice day,

Rémy