Two time signatures

From: sailfox
Subject: Two time signatures
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:06:27 +0200

Hi,

I would like to create a time signature with alla breve followed by a
single digit signature as shown in the attachment.

If setting two time signatures only the last one is taken. So I have to
add a hidden note between them which generates a big space.

Is there a more direct method to get the same result and is it possible
to reduce the space between the two signatures?

\version "2.19.61"

\new score \relative c'' {
  \time 2/2
  s8
  \set Timing.measurePosition = #(ly:make-moment 0)
  \once \override Staff.TimeSignature.style = #'single-digit
  \time 6/1
  \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 3/1
  \repeat unfold 12 c1
}