Need help with tuplets on my first score

From: Liam Umbs
Subject: Need help with tuplets on my first score
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 18:56:34 -0400

For my first score, I am transcribing Chopin’s Waltz in A Minor, and I am
having trouble with the tuplets in measure 22.

The ly file is how mine looks, and the picture is how it should look. Also
confusing to me is the ottava I’m not quite sure how to do both without one
messing the other one up. As I said, I am new to Lilypond and Frescobaldi so I
am still getting used to it but I am very pleased so far compared to other
music engraves such as musescore.

TIFF image