Re: MsLily - LilyPond Add-In for Word

From: Denton Thomas
Subject: Re: MsLily - LilyPond Add-In for Word
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:56:25 +1000

Definitely. When you insert an image, your code travels with your image.

---
BM, MM, DMA
www.dentonlt.com

On 18 Jul 2017 18:54, "Martin Tarenskeen" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017, Denton Thomas wrote:

Thanks for asking, Helge.

I would certainly be happy to hear feature requests.

Hi,

One thing I like about OOoLilyPond + OpenOffice/LibreOffice is that the LilyPond code for inserted music snippets can still be edited and modified after saving and re-loading the document. Is this possible with MsLily also?

--

MT