Re: printing the current moment in a context

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: printing the current moment in a context
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:06:15 +0200

Hi Kieren,

the issue is not fixed (yet), but I found a hint. The EE uses the context-properties currentBarNumber and measurePosition to collect current mods from the tree. Somehow these values are laid back inside the EE code so they report the preceding moment when the Timing is moved away from the Score context.
I have to build a MWE to expose the bug and to solve it.

Jan-Peter