Re: Accidentals and thickness

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Accidentals and thickness
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 23:09:26 +0200

On 28.08.2017 22:49, SoundsFromSound wrote:
Hello list,

Can someone tell me the easiest way to adjust the thickness / thinness of
accidentals in LilyPond?

Not the size of the accidentals, just the actual thickness level for them.
I've tried a few overrides w/ regards to contexts but nothing does what I
had hoped it would...thank you!

Hi Ben,

the accidentals are font characters, so you’d need to choose another font or make your own version…
Not to speak of faking it using something like
\markup\scale #'(0.8 . 1) \musicglyph #""
but that would be an emergency solution – and also you speak of not altering the size. So that’s it.

Best, Simon