Re: frescobaldi print

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: frescobaldi print
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:04:41 +0200

Ok, I solved the problem. I reinstalled Frescobaldi.

An interesting fact is that I had to reinstall it twice. After the first reinstallation Frescobaldi did not run anymore. When I clicked on the application nothing happen (no error dialog box, etc; simply nothing). Maybe because I didn't uninstall it?

Second time, I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now it runs and print functionality works.

I hope this can be useful also to others.
g.