How to get \fromproperty to work with score headers?

From: Shevek
Subject: How to get \fromproperty to work with score headers?
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 03:21:04 -0700 (MST)

Does anyone know if there's an updated version of
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=467 to work with score-level headers?
It's listed as "to do" in the snippet, but I believe that dates back to
several years ago. I'd like to use \fromproperty #'header:piece to put
movement titles at the top of pages.

If there isn't a newer version that supports this, I can mess around with
trying to get it working, but I'd appreciated it if anyone can point me in
the right direction to start; what would score-level headers be called? is
the existing snippet structure adequate or is more complexity needed to cope
with bookparts consisting of multiple scores?