list of stencils

From: Massimiliano Viel
Subject: list of stencils
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 15:58:00 +0100

Hi everybody,
I’m a newbie but already with a, at least for me, not elementary problem.
I want to realise a note head with the original note glyph plus a slash on hte
note.
I’ve seen a couple of way to do it: one by overriding the note head stencil
with a lambda function and another one by using a combine with a markup.
But, in both cases I need to modify the examples…
and here is the question:  in the first solution, which appears to me the most
suitable one, I should modify the stencil… but where do I find a list of all
the available stencils (such as the diagonal line)?

Thank you for all the help

Massimiliano