Re: Required font for simplified Chinese characters?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Required font for simplified Chinese characters?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:55:22 +0100

Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> writes:

> HI Phil,
>
> It's still very confusing for people, I claim. This landscape business
> having two modes is unique to lilypond, I think, so people will stumble
> over it for a long time to come. Because it is unfamiliar behaviour, people
> will not be reading manuals looking for unusual behaviour.

You need to reed the manual in the first place to learn how to set the
paper size.  Paper size and paper orientation are two different things,
and if you actually want to print landscape, you'd certainly want your
page getting rotated.

I think we found out that different viewers react differently to
landscape mode.

--
David Kastrup