Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor

From: Joshua Netterfield
Subject: Re: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 09:29:51 -0500

Hi,

I want to figure out why this isn't working for you. I sent you an email directly, which might have ended up in your spam list. To reduce noise here, it would be great if you could either reply to me directly or create a GitHub issue. (You can reply here if too if those options don't work.)

I see that you're using hacklily.org rather than your own copy? Is it possible that a connection to hacklily-render.nettek.ca is blocked? What addons/FF version do you have installed? If you open the dev tools (ctrl+shift+I), go to the network tab, refresh, and filter URLs for hacklily-render, what do you see?

I have a small correction to one of your posts — Hacklily uses TypeScript, not Visual Script or _javascript_. If you do want to try running it locally to contribute, try following the steps on the README. Although I've tested the development server on Ubuntu 17.10 a few weeks back, if you get stuck, please create an issue/email me.

Best,
Joshua Netterfield