Re: Character for plural Latin, "ae"

From: Karen Billings
Subject: Re: Character for plural Latin, "ae"
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:46:30 +0000 (UTC)

Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery here... I use my computer's word processing program to enter most of my text for LP, including special characters and foreign languages. That also allows me to spell-check my text (it spots my typos faster than I do) and often makes entering special characters a bit more pleasant.

Karen

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 10:01 AM, Karlin High <address@hidden> wrote:

On 1/25/2018 10:33 AM, David Wright wrote:
> LP uses Unicode. Why not spend a moment finding out how to input
> Unicode characters on your own system/keyboard?

Good point. Suggestion withdrawn.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA