Retrieve procedure name from within its definition

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Retrieve procedure name from within its definition
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:50:37 +0100

Hi,

is it possible to retrieve the name of a function currently being defined?

myFunc =
#(define-void-function (arg)(type?)
  (display (function-that-returns-'myFunc'))

The background is that I want to generate warnings that include the function name (à la "wrong arguments to function ..."). So far I've used a wrapper function which is passed the desired function name as a string, but I hope to make this more generic (and less redundant) by retrieving the actual function name.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Urs