Re: fretboard diagram - string labels

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: fretboard diagram - string labels
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 04:10:33 +0000

On 2/22/18, 5:34 PM, "Gilles van Eeden" <address@hidden> wrote:

    Hi Carl,

    your analysis sounds recognizable. I did notice that a substantial
    amount of code could be reused, e.g. the string parsing and label
    printing code. I will have to look at it again and try to wrap my head
    around lilypond data structures and scheme syntax. Thanks for sharing
    your ideas.

If you have your labels be a scheme list, rather than a string, you won't need
to parse a string

\once \override FretBoards.fret-diagram-details.chord-steps = #'("b3" "" "R"

HTH,

Carl