an open question

From: Joe Davenport
Subject: an open question
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:08:28 -0700

Hello,

When another user inquired about composing without midi playback, i found
encouragement to ask something from the technical side. Maybe i have some
healthy curiousity about coding language, which follows:

Is it possible to integrate .ly with other musical coding languages? It would
be very beneficial to write music that integrates the quick engraving of
lilpond (other software is too slow for me) with the sound fonts and modulation
of pure data.

i may have read this being used in rosegarden. however, it took time for me to
integrate .pd with my soundcard- so i could use some pointers or insurance on
integrating these two languages!

thank you,

joe

Sent from my iPhone