Offset PedalMarking

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Offset PedalMarking
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 01:53:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I'd like to move globally the pedal markings for piano to the left, but only
the SustainOn sign, not the release one. If I write someting like \override
SustainPedal.X-offset, they will both move. I wonder how it is possible to
be done.

I found in the configuration file how the sustainOn/Off works:

sustainOn = #(make-span-event 'SustainEvent START)
sustainOff = #(make-span-event 'SustainEvent STOP)

I think it would be possible to add an offset for the sustainOn shortcut but
I didn't manage to find the solution...

A little help would be appreciated, thanks!