Accidentals and Ledger Lines

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Accidentals and Ledger Lines
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 02:07:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I find LilyPond default output for accidentals a bit weird with ledger
lines. Here's a little exemple in a score context:

accidentals.JPG
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/accidentals.JPG>

As you can see, the ledger line of the note containing the accidental is
shortned as expected, but the other aren't and you can see here the natural
appears too close.

I can fix this by moving the accidental with \once \override
Accidental.X-offset = #-1.25, see:

accidentals2.JPG
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/accidentals2.JPG>

But this tweak has to be done every time... My question is: is it possible
to add more padding between ledger lines and accidentals? I tried many
combinations but nothing worked so far...