linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Playback rate

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Playback rate
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:47:29 +0100

Hi,

I think you would violate standarts or simply introduces bad sound
quality at the other side if you don't send audio at 8000hz. RTP jitter
buffer permits some small variations but that's all.
In my opinion you must find a way fill enough audio data all the time,
maybe by introducing a larger buffer somewhere to accomadate with the
jitter between your target system and ms2.

Simon