linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Having OutOfBoundsException on accept the call.

From: Saifuddin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Having OutOfBoundsException on accept the call.
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:34:11 +0500

Hi all,

I am able to register my linphone account with linphone blackberry app on emulator BB 9800.
after I can call to sip account and its generating a ringing tone.  but when I accept the call from another
sip phone this generates an error..

in makeAudioStreamParams() method inside call LinphoneCallImpl.java
p.setActivePayloadTypeNumber(sd.getPayloadTypes()[0].getNumber()); //this line generates this error.

can anyone help me to resolve this error.. and what PayloadTypes are and what type of number this filling with.

Sal-Error:cannot handle invite answer [Index 0 >= 0]
[0.0] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
[0.0] No detail message
[0.0] jlinphone-8(4E8439C3)
[0.0]  LinphoneCallImpl
[0.0]  <private>
[0.0]  0x1849
[0.0] jlinphone-8(4E8439C3)
[0.0]  LinphoneCallImpl
[0.0]  startMediaStreams
[0.0]  0x1785
[0.0] jlinphone-8(4E8439C3)
[0.0]  LinphoneCoreImpl$1
[0.0]  onCallAccepted
[0.0]  0x2980
[0.0] jlinphone-3(4E8439C3)
[0.0]  SalOpImpl$2
[0.0]  notifyResponse
[0.0]  0x1F51
[0.0] jlinphone-9(4E8439C3)
[0.0]  SipClientConnectionImpl
[0.0]  notifyResponseReceived
[0.0]  0x75C2
[0.0] jlinphone-9(4E8439C3)
[0.0]  StackConnector
[0.0]  processResponse
[0.0]  0xAA6F
[0.0] jlinphone-9(4E8439C3)
[0.0]  EventScanner
[0.0]  run
[0.0]  0x1F59
[0.0] net_rim_cldc-2(4C48DD41)
[0.0]  Thread
[0.0]  run
[0.0]  0xA98E
[0.0] RtpBBTransport-Info:Closing rtp connection[1.0.0.127:7078]
[0.0] AudioStream-Warn:received stats :Count=0
[0.0] Lost=1
[0.0] Late=0
[0.0] Played=0
[0.0] AudioStream-Warn:send stats :Count=0
[0.0] Lost=0
[0.0] Late=0
[0.0] Played=0

Thanks,