linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] iOS loading settings from rc file problem

From: Luiz Silva
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS loading settings from rc file problem
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:44:25 -0400

Hello,

I'm downloading the rc file (XML version) and loading it with:

linphone_core_set_provisioning_uri([LinphoneManager getLc], [localConfig cStringUsingEncoding:[NSString defaultCStringEncoding]]);

[LinphoneManager instance] lpConfigSetInt:1 forKey:@"transient_provisioning" forSection:@"misc"];
[LinphoneManager instance] resetLinphoneCore];

After loading the settings Linphone says there is no sip account configured but the app registers and I'm able to receive calls.
If I close and re-open the app it works just fine.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Luiz