linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] iOS loading settings from rc file problem

From: Luiz Silva
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] iOS loading settings from rc file problem
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:07:06 -0400

Hello Guillaume,

Unfortunately I don't have the info anymore as I had to use a workaround to get it working.

The file I'm using to provision is the same I've been successfully using with the Linphone for Android.

This is how I got the code to work, I had to use addProxyConfig so Linphone would load the new settings:

//Add the downloaded RC xml file with path to the config
linphone_core_set_provisioning_uri([LinphoneManager getLc], [customRcFile cStringUsingEncoding:[NSString defaultCStringEncoding]]);

//Enable this so the registration will have the push notification token when it first registers
[[LinphoneManager instance] lpConfigSetBool:true forKey:@"pushnotification_preference"];

//This is needed so Linphone will read the RC file when we reset the Linphone Core
[self addProxyConfig:userLogin password:userPasswd domain:userDomain];

[[LinphoneManager instance]resetLinphoneCore];

Thanks,

Luiz