linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] How to use video call feature in Linphone Desktop

From: 안빛, Suprema
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to use video call feature in Linphone Desktop Version
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 03:35:10 +0000

Hello,
Currently I have no trouble with using Linphone Desktop service for vocie calls.
However, I was not able to activate the video call feature on Desktop for Linphone.
My device has video feature and on the linphone application, it shows the video, but on the desktop, it does not.
How can I activate this feature?

안 빛 (Phit Ahn)

Technical Consulting Engineer

Technical Services & Consulting Sector, TSS

T +82.31.710.4935   M +82.10.2460.5472

15F Parkview Tower, 248, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13554, Rep. of KOREA