linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] new linphone project looking to discuss branding s

From: Jim At Your Service
Subject: [Linphone-developers] new linphone project looking to discuss branding services
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 12:48:13 -0500

Greetings to this list from all of us at the Inter-Dimensional-Space-Port project.

We see on the https://www.linphone.org/licensing-services page that
there are branding services available.  Our plan was to embark on such
a mission ourselves, but in the spirit of the wheel already being invented,
would someone kindly suggest who to contact to open a discussion.

The Contact button on the website just suggests to join this list, so here I am.

Thanks.

Jim