linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Push Notification on ios 13+

From: Mohamed hisham
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Push Notification on ios 13+
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 15:36:09 +0300

I have an issue for long time and I can't solve it at all

I don't use felxisip for the push notification I'm using opensips as a sip server and configured it to send push notifications to ios in case the account is not registered

opensips send the Pn and wait for 10 seconds and checking is the number registered A

it send the invite to make the app ringing that method was working before ios 13 and on liblinphone 4

after update the call received and the number get registered but the call appear in pushkit without information and once i answer the call gone

can you help me to solve that issue ?