linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Hello, I am a Korean Android developer. I'm sendin

From: 김태훈
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Hello, I am a Korean Android developer. I'm sending you an email with a question.
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 17:14:13 +0900

Hello nice to meet you.

Recently, I am in the process of developing Android Studio related to linphone, but I am having difficulties, so I would like to send a question by email.

I confirmed that I was connecting to the (asterisk) server using linphone.

I would like to know where in the code it connects to the server(asterisk) . Can you tell me where the file and code is?

In relation to connection is
https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/telecom/selfManaged?hl=ko
I am also referring to this address and would appreciate it if you could check if it matches the content.

Have a good day!