linphone-users

[Linphone-users] IPv6 support & sound on iPAQ

From: Marcin Michalak
Subject: [Linphone-users] IPv6 support & sound on iPAQ
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:11:35 +0200

Hello,
 I need to show linphone on iPAQ with IPv6 and it's not working
properly :-(
 I figured out that INET6 is not defined in mediastreamer library. I
added it in the Makefile manually and that solved the problem.
 Now I'm cross-compiling linphone for iPAQ but I think there's a
problem with threads. It gets stuck when I use names of hosts
(executing transaction....), works only when I use addresses.
 And I have this problem with sound I described before, but I believe
it may be connected with threads. Any ideas how to solve both of
those problems?
 Regards,
  Marcin