linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] IPv6 support & sound on iPAQ

From: Jamey Hicks
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] IPv6 support & sound on iPAQ
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:21:52 -0400

Marcin Michalak wrote:

Hello,
I need to show linphone on iPAQ with IPv6 and it's not working properly :-( I figured out that INET6 is not defined in mediastreamer library. I added it in the Makefile manually and that solved the problem. Now I'm cross-compiling linphone for iPAQ but I think there's a problem with threads. It gets stuck when I use names of hosts (executing transaction....), works only when I use addresses. And I have this problem with sound I described before, but I believe it may be connected with threads. Any ideas how to solve both of those problems?
Regards,
 Marcin

I updated my version of linphone to 0.12.2, built it for the iPAQ, and uploaded it to Familiar unstable on handhelds.org. INET6 is defined in the mediastreamer library, etc. Now I'll have to do a diff against 0.12.2 and see if I can send some sensible patch files. For reference, the source is in ftp://ftp.handhelds.org/packages/linphone/linphone-0.12.2.hh2.tar.gz

Jamey