linterna-magica-users

[linterna-magica-users] A script on this page may be busy...

From: piero
Subject: [linterna-magica-users] A script on this page may be busy...
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:23:26 +0100

Hi, i'm using icecat 3.6.16 and gnewsense deltah. Linterna magica works
great. The only problem is that i have to disable it when i'm surfing
other sites like facebook, google, yahoo... Because i receive this
message
"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete.
Script:
data:text/javascript;charset=UTF-8;base64,KGZ1bmN0aW9uICgpIHsKICAgIGlmICh0eXBl........"
I also tried it on epiphany, but it is even worst, because epiphany
hasn't a button to turn off greasemonkey (i have to turn it off under
tools>extensions>greasemonkey).
Is there a way to avoid these error messages (on icecat o even
epiphany)?
i've got another question too. it is not that important... anyway, the
only buttons that works are:
save the video and change quality. the others doesn't... how to get them
to work?

thank you!
ghiekorg

p.s. sorry for my english,  i'm italian.