liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] GAME SUGGESTIONS

From: NAPOLEON TORBY
Subject: [liquidwar-user] GAME SUGGESTIONS
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

I just want to say that liquid war despite being so simple is probaly the best
wargame ever made for the computer.  While liquid war is agreat game I think
there are things that can be done to improve it like

A Creating a random map generator
this would make the game more replayable and make it more exciting and
challenging

B choosing the sizes of armies
you get to give particular armies advantages or disadvantage in sizes
like blue can be smaller than red if you want for example

C giving the computer a personality
some computers will always strike frontally, some will strike the rear, some
avoid battle the computer ai could be modeled after real generals

Support the OCS Foundation!
www.ocsfoundation.org