liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War 5.6.3

From: Dave Vasilevsky
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War 5.6.3
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:10:16 -0500

On Nov 27, 2005, at 4:34 PM, Christian Mauduit wrote:
Another side effect is that I do not provide RPMs nor Mac OS X package
yet. The .spec for the RPMs is available, the source should compile on
Mac OS X, but I like both time and platforms. Any help is welcome
(especially on the Mac OS X front).

Christian,

Thanks for the new release! I'll update the version of Liquid War in Fink, and then build a Mac OS X package for you, but it might take a week or two since I'm in the middle of exams.

Dave