lkdp-discuss

[LKDP] (no subject)

From: srini raj
Subject: [LKDP] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am reading the "Linux networking subsystem document"
to know more about TCP/IP stack implementation in
Linux. This document is a very good document and helps
a lot of new learners like me to understand TCP/IP
implemenation in Linux.The document is written in a
very organised manner so that it is very easy to read.

     I understand that there is still lot of pendin
work in it which would be require some time to
complete the doc.I am curious to know when the
completed document would be published on the web, is
it possible to publish the doc as and when a new
chapter is added to the document.

regards,
-Srinivas.