lkdp-discuss

Re: [LKDP] (no subject)

From: Boris Bezlaj
Subject: Re: [LKDP] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:38:09 +0200

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 10:05:26PM -0700, srini raj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am reading the "Linux networking subsystem document"
> to know more about TCP/IP stack implementation in
> Linux. This document is a very good document and helps
> a lot of new learners like me to understand TCP/IP
> implemenation in Linux.The document is written in a
> very organised manner so that it is very easy to read.

Join #lkdp channel on irc.oftc.net and discuss this
with Radical. He is guilty for net doc :)

>      I understand that there is still lot of pendin
> work in it which would be require some time to
> complete the doc.I am curious to know when the
> completed document would be published on the web, is
> it possible to publish the doc as and when a new
> chapter is added to the document.

There is CVS set up for the project. Just follow the
links at lkdp.tk

And contributions to the docs are welcome :)

--
Outlook users: please do not put my email address in your address book.
This way, when you get infected with a virus, my address won't appear in

With best regards,

                Boris B.