lkdp-discuss

Re: [LKDP] hi ya

From: Abhishek Nayani
Subject: Re: [LKDP] hi ya
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:34:21 +0530

Hi all,

        I would like to get this project out of suspension and back on its feet.
My first semester doing my M.Tech was really time consuming, thankfully its
ending
in a week. I will be back to work on my doc from then. I may not be omnipresent
on the
irc, but i'll be active on the mailing list.

        I would like to know how many of guys are still interested and in what
area.
Boris, would u like to work on the Misc doc ?

                                        Bye,
                                                Abhi.

"I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it..." - Morpheus
Home Page: http://www.abhi.tk